How this "SOLAR SAVINGS" will work for you
"Hi Guys, I am your GT Solar Ninja! I am here to help you understand how solar savings work and how GT solar has assisted customers with quality solar systems and peace of mind.
Many consumers are concerned about increasing electricity cost and would like to take control of their living expenses. Most are considering solar but are concerned about the initial cost while still paying their power bills. At GT solar, we are introducing solar savings solution that will help you reduce your existing electricity cost with zero upfront payment. We will design a solar system that doesn't cost you more than what you are currently paying.
"You don't need to be a genius to work it out, it's simply a no brainer"
1. You currently consume 7,600-8,000kW hours of electricity per year. This electricity will cost you around $200 per month or $2,400 per annum (up to $60,000 in 25 years if our electricity price remains the same from now)
2. You purchase a quality 5.0-6.6kW solar system (perfect and common for families) from GT Solar with Zero Upfront Cost @ around $17/week and for ONLY 50 months (12-50 months available) . This solar system is designed to last for 25 years.
3. Your solar system is expected to produce between 8,000-9,000kW hours of electricity in the first year. Of this production, if you use 40% of this power to run your home. The other 60% is sold (feed in tariffs) back to the grid @ $0.05/kWh.
Total saving in the first year = $1,200
1st Year repayments of the solar system = $844
1st Year’s Saving from solar after Repayments = $316 in your pocket with ZERO upfront cost
4. In this example, your solar system pays for itself almost from day one and gives you an after repayment estimated savings of $316 in the 1st year.
Let’s assume this pattern continues for 25 years. By the 50th-month, your solar systems repayments would have completed and you would have saved around $1,300 after repayment. For the next 22 years, full savings will go to you. Over the next 22 years, assuming the same usage and grid electricity cost, you could potentially save up to $40,000. This is not a gimmick, these figures speak for themselves...Wow!
*Assuming electricity price is 0.28/kwh inc.GST | Daily Supply Charge is $0.8/day inc.GST
*The above price is the RRP after STC rebate (government incentives) with standard installation in Metro (Single Phase, Single Storey, Standard Switchboard and Wiring etc).
* Account keeping fee of $1.50/week (from finance company) is not inclusive of above calculation
* Feed in tariff is subject to local electricity retailer’s prices in every state (WA weighted FIT is $0.05/kWh, eastern state FIT is between $0.09-0.18kWh)
* Estimated Solar Production is based on 6.6kW PV with 5.0kw AC inverter average yearly production (no significant shading & south facing) | Perth & Adelaide & Sydney & Brisbane
* Solar Yearly Saving = Solar Yearly Production * Electricity Price * Self Consumption Percentage + Solar Yearly Production * (Feed-in-tariff) * Feed back to grid Percentage
* Self Consumption Percentage + Feed back to grid Percentage = 100%
ABOUT US - GT SOLAR
Clean, Safe, Renewable
GT SOLAR (Greentech Home Improvements) is an Australian owned and operated company that is devoted to improving Australian homes from top to bottom, inside and out, towards a brighter and sustainable future. We specialise in residential and commercial solar rooftop installations and offer a comprehensive range of products varying from the industry’s benchmark to premium. While providing our clients with flexibility, based on their needs and budget, all our products must always meet our fundamental standards. No matter which solution our clients choose, we strive to deliver our service experience to them from our initial consultation to right through to our 5 years workmanship after sales service. We’re committed to both our clients and staff, to ensure all expectations are met with higher than satisfactory standards.
WHY GT SOLAR IS MAKING THE DIFFERENCE
Solar Panel Design & Installation Experts
& No Pressure Approach
Clean Energy Council
Quick, Responsive & Helpful Service Team
GT Solar is proud to be
CEC Approved Retailer
CEC Approved Solar Retailer Companies that have signed on to the code have committed to provide a higher standard of quality and service, raising the bar in the solar industry.
The program is designed to give peace of mind to people who are making the decision to invest in a solar system by helping them purchase the best product available from a company committed to responsible sales and marketing. Customers can identify businesses that have signed on to the code by a special Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer logo.
To all GT solar customers
From our Manager Trevor Shiller
GT solar offers industry trained and qualified employees to ensure expert advice, superior service, on-time delivery, and insured trades personnel who respect your property always leaving it clean and tidy. Our team with almost 10 years’ experience have completed over several mega level installations.
GT Solar also offers the industry’s leading warranties on our products and workmanship. We are local and here for you. The warranty on all our products is our benchmark standards. Our professional after-sales services team will be liaising with the manufacturers for any claims, offering all our customers a peace of mind.
Download The Free CEC
Solar Guide for Consumers
"Deciding to install a rooftop solar system is a major decision for any household. It is therefore important to do your homework and learn about the installation process as there are no ‘one size fits all’ for solar systems and there are many things to consider along the way.
Check out our CEC Buying Solar guide to set yourself on the path to making an informed decision about purchasing a rooftop solar system. The Guide covers understanding how solar works through to the installation process and engaging a solar retailer as GT solar. "
GT SOLAR INSTALLATION VIDEO &
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS
WE NEVER COMPROMISE ON QUALITY
This is Haodi
A real person who loves GT Solar Service
"Fantastic customer service. Will recommend to friends!
Initially this company was recommended by my neighbor because we have just moved in & found our electricity bill was extremely high.Then I called Gavin - the sales manager of this company. He agreed to pay us a visit. A very polite young man who taught us a lot about solar.He offered some valuable suggestions and even provided a forecasting report for the system designed. However, my wife is a very cautious person and she suggested to search more in the market. Thus we digged a lot. After comparing dozens of quotes, we found GT still could be the best option: 1. The price is fair. 2. Office in CT and local warehouse in Adelaide means we have no need to worry about future warranty issues. 3. Their customer service is fantastic - all the paperworks were done by them. So we went back to Gavin and the whole installation was very successful. Now, we are almost eliminating bill payments. Just briefly sharing our experience. Hope will help anyone who wants to buy solar."
Customer told us that he looks much better in the animation :)
GET AN OBLIGATION FREE ASSESSMENT TODAY